Ezymeds Terms and Conditions
a) What is ezymeds 1. The domain name www.eZymeds.com, an internet based portal, and eZymeds, a mobile application, is owned and operated by eZymeds Pharma Retail Innovations Private Limited, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 (hereinafter, referred to as “eZymeds” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “Company”). The domain name and the mobile application are collectively referred to as “Website”.
5. You agree and acknowledge that the Website is a platform that Users and Sellers utilize to meet and interact with another for their transactions. eZymeds is not and cannot be a party to or save as except as may be provided in this document control in any manner, any transaction between the Users and Sellers.
1. For the purposes of transacting with Sellers through the Website, the Users are required to obtain registration, in accordance with the procedure established by eZymeds in this regard. As part of the registration process, eZymeds may collect the following personal information from the Users: Name; User ID; Email address; Address (including country and ZIP/ postal code); Gender; Age; Phone number; Password chosen by the User; Valid financial account information; and Other details as the User may volunteer.
2. The registration on or use/ access of the Website is only available to natural persons, other than those who are ‘incompetent to contract’ under the Contract Act. That is, persons including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to register on, or use/ access the Website.
4. A registered id can only be utilized by the person whose details have been provided and eZymeds does not permit multiple persons to share a single log in/ registration id. However, a registered user, being also a parent or legal guardian of a person ‘incompetent to contract’ such as minors or persons with unsound mind, would be permitted to access and use the Website for the purposes of purchasing drugs or other pharmaceutical products or services, on behalf of such persons.
5. We may use collected information for the following purposes: - To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. - To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. - To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services. - To process payments. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. - To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. - To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
d) Services and Use of Website